We are doing a study to explore and understand the perspectives of people providing or receiving hemophilia care in the US in one or more of the following
- Through a Specialty Pharmacy
- Through a Hemophilia Treatment Centre or a large comprehensive care
- Through a physician (who may or may not have expertise in hemophilia),
who provides care in a non-specialized setting
We are most interested in understanding the health outcomes that matter to you and your experience providing or receiving hemophilia care.
We are interested in conducting short telephone interviews (20-30 minutes) with:
- People with hemophilia (PWH) (age 19 or older)
- Parents of children with hemophilia (aged 18 years or younger)
- Physicians, nurses, social workers, physical therapists that provide hemophilia care
- Other stakeholders involved in hemophilia care (including
policy makers and payers)
Interviews will be confidential; names of individuals, companies, locations, and any other identifying information will not be included in any
of our reports or publications.
To participate, you must send a signed consent form. To review or print the study information
and consent forms please click on the links below.
Please mail signed consent forms to:
Shannon Lane, c/o MTRP |
McMaster University, Health Sciences, Department of Medicine, HSC-3H50
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1,
Send scanned, signed consents to email@example.com